Just another quick release note on an otherwise light holiday week. I saw this one for caMOD (Cancer Models Database) on the MGI mailing list:
On behalf of the entire caMOD team, I am pleased to announce the availability of caMOD 2.5 at http://cancermodels.nci.nih.gov. caMOD 2.5 includes many improvements that facilitate searching for cancer models in caMOD as well as for submitting new models to the database.
- Significantly enhanced Search to better accommodate the increasing volume of data in caMOD
- Broadened keyword search
- Improved search for transgenes and targeted modifications
- Addition of the PubMed publication identifier as a search criterion to the Advanced Search page
- Enhanced customization of the Search Results list
- Customization of the publication page for rat models
- Improved PubMed data retrieval script
- More flexible designation of URLs for associated microarray and image data
A caGrid data service for caMOD 2.5 will be available in the coming weeks and will be announced via this listserv. For more information about caGrid, please see https://cabig.nci.nih.gov/workspaces/Architecture/caGrid/.
Please refer to the release notes for additional information on caMOD 2.5, available from the application home page. For questions or suggestions, contact the NCICB application support team at http://ncicb.nci.nih.gov/NCICB/support.
Thank you for your interest in caMOD!