Welcome to our Friday feature link collection: SNPpets. During the week we come across a lot of links and reads that we think are interesting, but don’t make it to a blog post. Here they are for your enjoyment…
- RT @drugmonkeyblog: Supplementary Materials practices rob authors of citation credit http://t.co/9R6qxDjqlG #ICYMI
- RT @dgmacarthur: Sad to lose my friend and mentor David Altshuler from @broadinstitute, but excited for his new role at Vertex: http://t.co/iDsOIp3VZH
- RT @InfAgit: New blog and resources for data librarians at databrarians.org.
- RT @ModernBotanist: Smallest known plant #genome found: http://t.co/gtZvH9PMuv
- RT @kbradnam: I can now say that *every* possible DNA-based initialism has been used! Just added TACG… http://t.co/PJqh0xwK7h h/t @NazeefaFatima,
- RT @genetics_blog: SNiPA: interactive, genetic variant-centered annotation browser http://t.co/iDUb0ECRcY snipa.org
- RT @Doug_Mortlock: COSMID, a tool to find #CRISPR off-targets including indels (usually not found w/other tools).: From Georgia T… http://t.co/j8Bj0zjyRb
- RT @ArtemPankin: just tested LD calclulations in the new PLINK and it’s extremely fast compared to the original http://t.co/H8qYwFblqW #genomics #biotools
- RT @drbachinsky: PhosphoSitePlus, 2014: mutations, PTMs and recalibrations http://t.co/YETBgVjqPG
- RT @TheDNAExchange: New post by @alliejanson: Questioning the “genetic counselor” professional title http://t.co/22TejpfTT6
- RT @phylogenomics: Good name – seems like a good tool too: Séance: reference-based phylogenetic analysis for 18S rRNA studies http://t.co/Nfu70PLGWu
- RT @genetics_blog: Stop, now, and read this non-comprehensive list of awesome things stats/bioinfo people did in 2014 http://t.co/oBKYcMIXr6
Um. Yeah. You gotta love a research organism holiday song.
— ASPB (@ASPB) December 11, 2014
I make it up to you with 5 Golden Mice.
— Mouse Genome Info (@mgi_mouse) December 17, 2014