Welcome to our Friday feature link collection: SNPpets. During the week we come across a lot of links and reads that we think are interesting, but don’t make it to a blog post. Here they are for your enjoyment…
- RT @AwesomeBioTA: Slip of the tongue: Bioinformagics instead of Bioinformatics. But that is pretty on-point for some of us, isn’t it?
- RT @kdpru: A new article on NCBI’s Gene database has been published in Nucleic Acids Research PMID:25355515; http://t.co/mXwLxBz9oS
- RT @JackLScanlan: “GeneFriends”?! So cute. genefriends.org/
- RT @kshameer: Finally, our method to identify expressed SNV (eSNV) from transcriptome data is out in NAR http://t.co/R0McFMxLpF #bioinformatics #genomics
- RT @cupton1: #bioinformatics Sequence Bundles: a novel method for visualising, discovering and expl… | @scoopit http://t.co/P9OxRPs8Xr
- RT @torstenseemann: The future of bioinformatics and the NGS assay, an interesting lecture transcript by @cryptogenomicon http://t.co/IgkB6O91ZO
- RT @genetics_blog: Nature has a news hub w/ scientific software focus: http://t.co/hH3VPPnyPG
- RT @sap_PSU: PhenoGram; plotting data across human chromosomes, model organisms now in beta http://t.co/XaVCEzeHvK #bioinformatics #genomics
- RT @dgmacarthur: . @KMS_Meltzy and crew assemble the genome of a crazy haploid human cell line. Very cool: http://t.co/EDql0AtmFN
- RT @DailyRpackage: rPlant – R interface to the iPlant Discovery Environment http://t.co/nJvoX4kKRE #RStats
- RT @genetics_blog: Awesome! @datacarpentry receives @MooreFound funding, @tracykteal taking the lead! Congrats! http://t.co/GLgKqrk9TF
- RT @BioGPS: RT @plaza_genomics: An excellent re-read! 10 Quick Tips for Using the Gene Ontology http://t.co/EJDpzbIBQL @news4go #sources #evidencecodes
- RT @joe_pickrell: Nice interview with Anurag Acharya on the history and future of google scholar http://t.co/GXDETLp5be
Er, what bottle? For upcoming bioinformatics nerd holiday parties.
— Hennessy US (@HennessyUS) November 3, 2014