Welcome to our Friday feature link collection: SNPpets. During the week we come across a lot of links and reads that we think are interesting, but don’t make it to a blog post. Here they are for your enjoyment…
- RT @girlscientist: Will be watching! RT @ivanoransky: A new partner for Retraction Watch: PRE (Peer Review Evaluation) http://t.co/KZJYo4cdQP
- RT @icgc_dcc: #ICGC DCC Release 17 is out! Includes data from more than 12,000 cancer genomes at DCC Portal http://dcc.icgc.org/| #Cancer #genomics
- RT @laurahercher: A good ‘splainer on new Tabor paper showing a higher than expected rate of sig. incidental findings, from @koboldt http://t.co/hVEIiYWPLA
- RT @JBYoder: GATTACA remake about super-rich kids consumed by doubt over whether they’d lived up to their tailored genes. http://t.co/GFYOohIs9e
- RT @theraltweet: Major Sequencing Projects Should Be Done with Long Reads, Says Dan Geraghty in Today’s Show http://t.co/M3SgPuEiGr
- RT @tmarquesbonet: Exciting! New demographic analyses on gorilla genome sequence data by @cdbustamante @JeffreyMKidd @joannalkelley http://t.co/keBOMQZdwi
- RT @genetics_blog: I set up a bot to tweet new #metagenomics papers on pubmed: @metagenomic_lit #ff #bioinformatics
- RT @ewanbirney: Sean Eddy is on twitter! @cryptogenomicon One of my bioinformatics heroes and the person who taught me about HMMs (many years ago).
- RT @ENCODE_NIH: We are pleased to announce the release of the new ENCODE portal at encodeproject.org
- RT @c_rands: #Ebola genome sequences are on the UCSC test-browser! Hope more #bioinformaticians will take a look! @GenomeBrowser http://t.co/hEEo5mGaga and @GenomeBrowser We have just released an #EbolaVirus @GenomeBrowser details: http://bit.ly/ucscEbolaBrowser …. We hope it’s useful for #Ebola researchers.
— Anastasia Bodnar (@geneticmaize) September 17, 2014