Welcome to our Friday feature link collection: SNPpets. During the week we come across a lot of links and reads that we think are interesting, but don’t make it to a blog post. Here they are for your enjoyment…
- RT @genome_gov: NHGRI leaders reflect on more than two decades of the ELSI “experiment.” http://t.co/aljj6WTiSm
- RT @fionabrinkman: http://t.co/3SNjvKMUhv: MT @phylogenomics Visualizing millions of DNA sequences – in your web browser #microBEnet http://t.co/uhq4ED6VH1
- RT @methylcytosine: Very picturesque description of epigenetics: The Genome in Turmoil http://t.co/rLHAfwj57j @NautilusMag
- RT @iGenomics: Trey Ideker: What Biology could Learn from the iPhone? http://t.co/doLDrTmr3a #bd2k
- RT @dgmacarthur: .@konradjk has just released the first beta iteration of our LoF annotation pipeline, LOFTEE: https://t.co/G9PGDCZsdQ
- Ha! Ship-seq, via GenomeWeb newsletter: With Ship-Seq, the University of Florida’s Leonid Moroz is taking the lab to the ocean.
- RT @bioinformer: Google for genomes http://t.co/qzqaXNC3x2 Hopefully it won’t go the way of Wave, Reader, Health, Knol, Buzz, Answers, etc etc #genomics #ngs
- RT @rbpisupati: Cannabis Genomic Research Initiative (CGRI) – Blog http://t.co/fez4gCcwXj
- RT @genetisaur: Sunyaev on technical artifacts: we don’t want to study properties of our sequencer or bioinformatics pipeline. #SMBE14
- RT @neilfws: Tip: real bioinformaticians don’t say bioinformaticist MT @ScienceCareers: An Explosion of Bioinformatics Careers: http://t.co/4dHJul3cqA
- A lot of great tweeting from the #SMBE14 conference this week. Look over that as a search term to see what transpired. Included a bunch of fun graphical representations of the talks by @ again.
— Me (@Fucosidase) June 6, 2014