Welcome to our Friday feature link collection: SNPpets. During the week we come across a lot of links and reads that we think are interesting, but don’t make it to a blog post. Here they are for your enjoyment…
- RT @kristiholmes: Credit for code http://t.co/3h1UiIZd4i
- RT @TheAlexKnapp: ICYMI, my pushback against the “everyone should code” argument: http://t.co/3Q37ECIUMM
- RT @HankGreelyLSJU: Big discrepancies in 3 DTC genome tests for one NY Times reporter. http://t.co/PCgd4U4TXS Only surprise is that she found 3 companies.
- RT @dgmacarthur: Excellent 2014 predictions in the sequencing space by @OmicsOmicsBlog: http://t.co/zIWZUbsHE1
- RT @bbuliksullivan: I am a huge fan of this: https://t.co/twRTKCKNPB Still under dev, but 100x faster Plink –> massive speedup in simulation workflow
- RT @LAevolving: Fitting that my first bird of 2014 was a #junco. Your genome will be mine this year @JuncoProject
- RT @razibkhan: 1000 Genomes Selection Browser 1.0: a genome browser dedicated to signatures of natural selection in modern… http://t.co/8ZXkPDTnbl
OK, I laughed. but “ancestors”? Does this involve a TARDIS?
A COFFEE MUG MONOGRAMMED WITH YOUR ENTIRE GENOME. AN UNWANTED GIFT. SHATTERED, BURIED, AND DUSTED OFF BY YOUR CLONE-HAPPY ANCESTORS
— TIMESCANNER (@timescanner) January 2, 2014