Welcome to our Friday feature link collection: SNPpets. During the week we come across a lot of links and reads that we think are interesting, but don’t make it to a blog post. Here they are for your enjoyment…
- RT @mem_somerville: Royal Institution has a chromosomal advent calendar series of videos. http://t.co/N2ZC8ESfhx Chr8 has a twee gnome representing stem cells.
- RT @laurahercher: Hey people get excited it’s december time for TOP TEN GENETICS STORIES OF THE YEAR at the DNA Exchange. http://t.co/UHdXI4EgS8
- RT @ewanbirney: Bread Wheat gets into Ensembl Genomes 21 - IWGSC chromosome survey sequence and gene list integrated into EG! http://t.co/vjvz3nZQlC
- RT @moorejh: Very cool paint your data tool from Orange http://t.co/mwxUNRa4WZ #datamining #machinelearning #datascience #bioinformatics
- RT @pebourne: Taking on the Role of Associate Director for Data Science at the NIH – My Original Vision Stateme… http://t.co/wFNofJyIWV via @pebourne
- RT @JokeReumers: MT @joannealisonfox: @PLOSCompBiol searches ex where comp bio & bioinf connect across discipl http://t.co/KZbEHya4U8 > @jandot something 4U?
- RT @GenomeRef: GRCh38 is being processed by GenBank. Stay tuned for news of release. http://t.co/sCHFuevs9J #readyforGRCh38 #genomics #bioinformatics
- RT @kdpru: #GRC blog about GRCh38 http://t.co/b48LRls6zK
- RT @konrad_jk: My 2013 year in review according to bingo comment is out in @GenomeBiology! http://t.co/m2uPAsfEX0 Happy 2013 everyone!
— Alicia Oshlack (@AliciaOshlack) December 26, 2013