Welcome to our Friday feature link collection: SNPpets. During the week we come across a lot of links and reads that we think are interesting, but don’t make it to a blog post. Here they are for your enjoyment…
- RT @weedinggems: It’s Friday – why not have a look around http://t.co/Kak2g4dITY? And then register for our training workshop http://t.co/OJb0DwxRCs
- RT @genomicslawyer: Would help w/ chain of custody too MT @HankGreelyLSJU portable crime scene DNA analyzer tested; exp results 25-60 min http://t.co/twjOgrsnRY
- RT @eranhammer: Opening a github issue is a compliment, not an insult. It means my project is relevant enough for you to care.
- RT @ellisonbg: #xkcd mode for the #ipython notebook: http://t.co/SSNjbABUC8
- RT @OpenWorm: A database of Caenorhabditis elegans behavioral phenotypes – http://t.co/rsjFdqm7YF … precious data to validate the #openworm simulation!
- RT @idtdna: Single-cell #DNA sequencing unlocks trove of microbial diversity http://t.co/0O1vz7aIxa by @Erika_Check
- Wowsa–toxinomics? RT @Floragenex: The genesis of an exceptionally lethal venom in rattlesnake revealed through comparative venom-gland transcriptomics http://t.co/b3YO9EfSaI
- See also the link to the 1000 Fungal Genomes Project RT @howplantswork: The Fungarium – a genomic treasure trove? http://t.co/VgI7bYVcnw
- RT @genomeresearch: MT @caseybergman: The Million Mutation Project: A new approach to genetics in C. elegans (http://t.co/JZBz7RPPVx) #ngs #population #genomics
- RT @peccoud: Register for the next GenoCAD tutorial at #Tulane University http://t.co/TaxxSpSI08 #synbio #NOLA
- RT @swcarpentry: Computational Competence for Biologists: http://t.co/281JmI50lD
- RT @caseybergman: Submit links to your database from the biomedical literature using @EuropePMC’s External Links Service (http://t.co/EQ3DjBUndd) #textmining
— James (@jaclong) July 6, 2013