Welcome to our Friday feature link collection: SNPpets. During the week we come across a lot of links and reads that we think are interesting, but don’t make it to a blog post. Here they are for your enjoyment…
- RT @mark_at_omixon: “I-Study” – Just Released Industry Report on Genomic Interpretation for Healthcare – http://t.co/G5itFclH
- I had never heard of this use of DNA for crime fighting. RT @mem_somerville: Srsly? Macca’s uses DNA spray to stop robbers http://t.co/huJS6gyE Crime-specific ID strategy.
- RT @AlexJHammel: @JChrisPires @mbeisen should make his wisdom more openly available. This information shouldn’t be behind a beerwall.
- RT @mrrizkallah: RT @druvus: RT @BioMickWatson: Call the bioinformatics police! http://t.co/RoM19xap
- RT @iddux: OK, cool: read @bentemperton’s piece on “how rubbish we are at annotation” http://t.co/4CccXKUD <– some data from my friend Pedja
- RT @NCBI: Now @NCBI ! The U.S. Naval Health Research Center has sequenced influenza (flu) genomes from the current season, see: http://t.co/O7uW7BfH
- RT @orphanwriter: New on #nord blog – privacy & whole genome sequencing for #raredisease: http://t.co/9hJUMnlw
- RT @cupton1: #Bioinformatics #MotifLab: a tools and data integration workbench for motif discovery and reg… | @scoopit http://t.co/vh38uQfs