Welcome to our Friday feature link collection: SNPpets. During the week we come across a lot of links and reads that we think are interesting, but don’t make it to a blog post. Here they are for your enjoyment…
- RT @skonkiel: What to do when a researcher will not share their data (on which they’ve published) with you? http://t.co/FpfQ8KHA #bioinformatics
- RT @biocomicals: New Comic! Personalized Medicine http://t.co/q6OhaJIm #genomics
- RT @aylwyn_scally: Thanks to science, the practice of boring others by talking about your genome will soon be widespread.
- RT @CristyGelling: Science journals – this is what your figures look like to colorblind people: http://t.co/GTCpStIu
- RT @genomicslawyer: RT @genetics_blog: NIH realizing Big Data is the future http://t.co/eS8BOxJI #datascience #bioinformatics
- RT @NatureNews: Biologists must grasp basic statistics, urges David Vaux, or sloppy science will continue to grow. (sub req) http://t.co/mad77jDZ